Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Interviews with Cho and Cedric Actors

Katie Leung (Cho) and Robert Pattinson (Cedric) are interview about their work and roles in Goblet of Fire at the Virgin.net website. Here are a couple of quotes from the interviews:

VN: How does it feel to be Harry Potter's first kiss?Katie Leung: It feels great! I feel even luckier and appreciative to have got this role because so many girls would do anything to be in my position. The scenes where he's gazing at me from afar were really fun to film because you had to give him this look and tease him. I had to do a lot of looking back to make him think he's got a chance when really he hasn't because I have a boyfriend.

VN: Did you feel accepted onto the set of an already established cast?Robert Pattinson: I didn't know how I would be interpreted so I went into Harry Potter determined to seem like a real actor and kind of didn't speak to anyone for a while. I didn't notice the transition to being accepted, but they are all really nice people. It seems like it should have been daunting but it wasn't. We did a bonding week where we made fools of ourselves doing lots of improvising. I paired up with Rupert a lot.

The full interview with Katie Leung can be read
here. The full interview with Robert Pattinson can be read here.

No comments: