Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Jason Isaacs Talks OotP Movie

 Jason Isaacs as Lucius MalfoyIn an interview with Empire, Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy in the Potter films) talked a bit on the latest film in the franchise, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, saying that he hasn't yet started filming:

And how’s Harry Potter going?
I don't know; they started without me. Like most things in my life. I haven't even read the script yet. To be honest, I don't know what happens in it. I know that I'm meant to end up in prison – that’s no great secret.

Will Malfoy be coming back for film 5?
Oh, I don't know, you'll have to ask David. I hope so, I can’t bear the idea that somebody else would get to wear my Paris Hilton wig, but you never know.

You have a strange relationship with your wig then?
I do. Well, the wig is on time-share with Paris Hilton and she comes round. It takes a lot longer to prise it off me at the end of the day because I fancy myself as the lead singer of Sweet. Nah, it’s not very long, they’re all terribly slick with it. I miss it. I like the wig. I’m not a man who gets to disguise, I look pretty much the same in everything I do except for Harry Potter and I get to wear a fabulous wig.

(SOURCE: VERITASERUM)

No comments: