Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Monday, September 11, 2006

Rowling Squashes Book 7 Status

J.K. RowlingHarry Potter author JK Rowling has updated her site to squash part of a recent article that appeared in the press a few days ago. A tabloid paper in the UK quoted Ms. Rowling as saying that "I’m up to about 750 pages now."

JKR posted on her site earlier today:

JKR has written 750 pages of book 7, and told a journalist this at the tea party for 'Driving Lessons'.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I haven't written 750 pages of book seven, and if I had, I'd be very worried, as I'm not close to finishing it yet.

I was at the tea party for Driving Lessons, though, so this isn't pure fiction. The journalist reports that I said that Rupert is 'absolutely terrific' in the film. He is, so that bit shouldn't be in the rubbish bin at all.

(SOURCE: HPANA)

No comments: