Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Friday, May 04, 2007

Yates Announces He'll Direct HBP Movie

OotP Director David Yates
Order of the Phoenix Director David Yates announced today that he'll come back to helm the sixth movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. "I am doing 'Half-Blood Prince,' and I'm doing it because I love the [Potter] world, I love the characters," he said. "I think I have more business with this world and these characters."

He also said: "I've made a kind of tonal shift with the fifth film, which I want to continue and develop into the sixth film. And I can see the fifth story evolving into the sixth story in a really interesting way. So I'm on a journey with this material and this world, and I'm keen to complete it."

This marks the first time since Chris Columbus that a Harry Potter director has signed on for two consecutive films in the series.

(SOURCE:
VERITASERUM)

No comments: