Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Entertainment Writer Praises Dan's Manners

Daniel RadcliffeIn a profile published this week entitled "The down-to-earth megastar," MSNBC entertainment writer Miki Turner had some glowing things to say about Daniel Radcliffe. Here's an excerpt from her article:

A couple of weeks ago, however, I was waiting to get on an elevator going down when I ran into Daniel Radcliffe, who of course, was and is perpetually upward bound.“Pardon me,” he said as he got on an elevator that was actually going down. “I’m terribly sorry,” he said after realizing his mistake. “I hope I haven’t held you up.”

Considering my last experience on these very same elevators was with
Jamie Foxx and his bodyguard, who refused to let anyone else on the elevator when it stopped on each floor, I was pretty impressed with Radcliffe’s manners.

Check out the full article, which is well worth reading, at
MSNBC. Thanks to DR.com for the tip!

(SOURCE:
VERITASERUM)

No comments: