Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Harry Potter's Emma Watson Ponders Move to America

Emma Watson
Harry Potter star Emma Watson may swap Hogwarts for Harvard.

The 18-year-old actress will take up a place in 2009 after a well-earned gap year and had been expected to secure a place at Cambridge. However she has revealed that she is also considering pursuing a course on the other side of the Atlantic.

"I've applied to a few universities for next year, including several American ones. If I do go there I will do a liberal arts degree, but if I stay in the UK I'll do English Literature," she told The Independent.

Watson scored straight As in her Geography, Art and English Literature A-levels last month, and recently completed a summer course at RADA

She has amassed a £10 million fortune from her role as Hermione Watson in the Harry Potter films.
The young actress is determined to live as normal a life as possible, and will juggle her career with university studies.

In a recent interview, she said: "I wouldn't want my childhood in showbusiness to have been any different. Some days I wish my life were simpler but the rest of the time I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

Potter fans will have to wait until next summer for Watson's next big screen outing.

The release of the next film, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been put back from November to next July - prompting some disgruntled fans to bombard movie studio Warner Bros with hate mail.

(SOURCE:
TELEGRAPH UK [via WIZARD NEWS])

No comments: