Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Emma Updates Website with DH filming

Emma Watson has updated her official website with a new message, talking about the time she spent in Pembrokeshire, Wales, shooting the Shell Cottage scenes for Deathly Hallows.

Hi everyone,

Just got back from the nicest week in Wales. Pembrokeshire is so beautiful. It was such a nice change from the studios and the weather was AMAZING. I think I actually got sun tanned!

Doing night shoots this week, tried to stay up late this weekend to get me used to it.. I realised that in 2 weeks time I will be half way through filming my part in the Deathly Hallows. I can't believe how quickly it is all going now that we are at the end. . I think i might have to start asking people to sign a Harry Potter book for me .. i have never asked anyone for an autograph before but maybe i will regret it if i don't !!

Hope you are all well where ever you are..Love Em x


(SOURCE: VERITASERUM)

No comments: