Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Friday, June 26, 2009

Tom Felton Starts Filming on Deathly Hallows Tomorrow

Tom FeltonOverheard this week on Twitter from Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in all the Harry Potter movies:

"Getting my hair dyed! 1st official day back! The pain of bleaching is about to start...Am now back to looking like Malfoy! Bring on the fortnightly root touch up sessions! Joy!"

"Filming this week, Cant wait! So they had to dye it 4 times until it was white enough! My patience was wearing thin! all done now and ready to shoot tomorrow."

"First days filming tomorrow on HP7! Very excited, can't sleep! The Last film I get to portray young Draco :( I'll miss him, evil little sod."


"Finished My 2nd days filming! So much fun! Amazing sets, love being Draco, he's such a git! Damn I love my job x"

(SOURCE: WIZARD NEWS)

No comments: