Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Emma Watson Talks Epilogue Filming, Life as as University Student and More in New Interview

*****SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!*****
*****SPOILER ALERT!*****

Emma WatsonActress Emma Watson has given a new interview to the Daiy Express newspaper in the UK in which the Hermione Granger actress discusses her life as a university student, a desire for a normal life, her experience working on the Harry Potter films, and the Epilogue scenes. On the subject of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films, Miss Watson relates that ultimately wrapping filming will be an "uncontrollable" experience, saying: "It's been half of our lives. It's made us, it's formed us. It's such a bit part of my life so it will be really sad." She goes on to note the following in regards to the much talked about Epilogue scene, which shows the Trio sending their own children off to Hogwarts: "We will look like 40-year-olds... I can't wait to see that."

The interview continues with Emma Watson relating her life outside of her Harry Potter experience, as a "normal" university student. The paper reports:

“I probably sound like a paranoid nut but I’m doing this because I want to be normal,” says the actress who gave up childhood friends, sleep- overs, clubs and boozing for fame. “I really want anonymity.”

In London last year she left her family home and moved into a flat in a terraced house she shares with a friend and she sought out a similar experience in the US. Her Potter co-star Daniel ­Radcliffe warned her not to live in a university dormitory with an un known room-mate but she ignored his advice and moved in with a girl named Sophie. “I want to do it properly, like everyone else,” she says. “As long as I don’t walk in and see Harry Potter posters everywhere I’ll be fine.”

“You’re encouraged to be broad and choose many different subjects,” she says. “For someone who has missed as much school as I have I want to go back and discover what else there is. I always loved school. I was a proper, proper nerd. I just want that back again.”

The full interview may be read at the link above, while a scan of the article can be found here.

(SOURCE: THE LEAKY CAULDRON)

No comments: