Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Monday, November 14, 2005

Dan's Aussie Spell

Earlier today, Australian news-site thesundaymail.com posted an article about Dan and his new role in the movie December Boys. Dan, who will play Maps, discusses working in a film outside Harry Potter, using an Aussie accent and his future as an actor. On doing the HP films:

"I certainly have gotten a lot more confident during the process of making these films," he said. "On the first film I was sort of a young kid on a film set and just loving the experience. I was taking it seriously, but not as much as I am now because I know now that I want to be an actor.

"While I'm still having fun on the films I've now learnt that the most important thing you should have when you're actually on the set is a huge amount of focus."

(SOURCE: MUGGLE NET)

No comments: