Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Rupert Explains His Absence from Tokyo Premiere

Previously we showed you some video and pictures from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire press conference and premiere that took place in Tokyo this past weekend. A new video has appeared online in which a letter is read from Rupert Grint explaining his absence.

Rupert's letter translation:


I cannot go to Japan because my grandfather died recently, I'm really sorry. I am bearing the sorrow with my family in London. I really loved him and he was a real Harry Potter fan. So I was really glad that he was able to see the newest film before he died. I'm going to be filming Order of the Phoenix in February. I hope everyone likes Goblet of Fire. Please enjoy!

I hope this answers the many emails I have received asking why Rupert did not appear on any U.S. TV shows or why he was absent in Tokyo. Rupert, our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family during this difficult time.

(SOURCE: HPANA)

No comments: