Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cuaron on Directing a Future HP Movie

Alfonso CuaronHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban director Alfonso Cuaron recently spoke with ComingSoon.net on the possibility of his directing a future Potter film:

"At this point today? No," he told us with a smile, "but I can tell you that I spent the most beautiful two years of my life doing 'Harry Potter'. Everything around the J.K. Rowling product is surrounded by this very beneficial energy. It's fantastic to be around her and associated with it. I don't know. In the future, if I'm invited, I would consider it definitely because it was such a beautiful experience, but in the same hand, I'm not very good about repeating stuff that I did before."

(SOURCE: MUGGLE NET)

No comments: