Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Emma Watson Newsletter

Emma WatsonEmma Watson is now sending out an updated newsletter to fans who write her, and thanks to reader Olivia, we have a copy of it, which can be read below:

Well, after nine months away, I am now back at the studio, as we have started filming "Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix." I can't believe how quickly this last year has gone! I have been back at school, studying hard for my GCSE's, catching up with friends and family and playing lots of hockey... and now the countdown to my exams really begins - June is approaching a little too quickly for me! I keep reminding myself of how great it will feel once they are over and I get to put my books away for a short time - not very Hermione, I know!

For now, though, my studies are running side-by-side with filming and it is really good to be back on Harry Potter. Obviously, I miss all my friends at school and the life I have built while I have been away, but I am so excited about this film that it makes it a little bit easier to be away from them all. This film feels fresh and new as everyday I am introduced to new cast members and crew. Best of all is a new approach to the script from director, David Yates, who I feel I have learned something from already, and we're just a short time into shooting. This year I will be back to my usual Hermione self - lots of running around, some stunts here, and there and lots of being thrown around!

(SOURCE: VERITASERUM)

No comments: