Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Boys Not a Priority for 'Potter' Star Watson

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Although Emma Watson's character Hermione may have her pick of boys for the dance in the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," but in real life, the young star has no time for boyfriends.

The 15-year-old actress has been shooting back-to-back "Harry Potter" films since the first began shooting in late 2000 in London.

"This is my life: I live two hours from [the 'Harry Potter' studios], in Oxford, so I get up at six in the morning and I'm gone until nine at night, and I do this for eleven months of the year," says Watson, according to published reports. "And, if I'm not here, I'm back at school trying to catch up on all the work I've missed, playing on all the teams I can get myself onto, and I'm trying to see my family and friends. So boys come pretty low down the list.

"Not only is there high demand for the popular books-turned-films, but the intense schedule is necessary in order for the young actors not to outgrow their roles. Each of the installments follows one year in the life of the titular boy wizard and his pals at the Hogwarts school.

"It's restricting. Long hours. I miss my family a lot," says the starlet. "But if I had the chance to do it again, in a million years I would always say yes. I'm so lucky."
"Goblet of Fire" is the fourth part of author J.K. Rowling's seven-part series and centers on the three-school Tri-Wizard Tournament. The film is scheduled to be released worldwide on Nov. 18.

(SOURCE: ZAP 2 IT)

No comments: