Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Straight from Durmstrang: Tolga Safer, Karkaroff's Aide

As you've probably noticed from pictures, Igor Karkaroff's movie incarnation travels around with an aide. We recently had the chance to interview the actor who plays him, Tolga Safer, who shared some great inside stories about working on set, Mike Newell, how he got his role, what his role actually is, and more. Enjoy - click the link to read the whole thing!

How did you get cast in Goblet?
I was originally seen for the part of “Viktor Krum” around Christmas 2003. I then went and met Mike Newell (Director) and the casting directors Mary Selway and Fiona Weir for a second time at the film studios. Two weeks later my agent phoned me and told me they were going with someone else for Viktor Krum but that Mike liked my auditions and that a part had been created and offered to me, the part of Aide to Professor Karkaroff.

Were you a Harry Potter fan beforehand?
Definitely. I was a big fan of both the books and the films, that’s why it was the most amazing time of my life working on and being part of this movie. Check out the rest of the interview on The Leaky Cauldron.

(SOURCE: THE LEAKY CAULDRON)

No comments: