Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New Matthew Lewis Interview

Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) was at the Supanova Pop Culture Expo in Sydney, Australia yesterday and will be again today. Cruticus of Harry Potter's Page caught up with the actor and asked him a few questions:

Q: Have you met JK Rowling? I mean, being a great author that she is, she would have been a great guest?

ML: Oh yeah, I’ve met her a few times. The first time I don’t think I could physically speak ‘cause it was amazing ‘cause like you said, she is one of my favourite authors. And I was just a huge fan of Harry Potter, and it was great to meet her, and she’s actually really, really nice. She just spoke to us all individually and we had lunch with her. She is great to talk to. You can talk with her, and she’s nice. And yeah, it was great to meet her, I got a few pictures with her.

(SOURCE: MUGGLE NET)

No comments: