Harry Potter: A Look Back

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Please see the video below for the touching ending to the 10 years of incredible work done by the
Harry Potter cast and crew.
IT ALL ENDS!

Harry Potter: It All Ends

Emotional Goodbyes

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint Give Emotional Goodbye to 'Potter' Series

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Endless Harry Potter

Elizabeth Minkel, of the New Yorker Books Department, has written an great essay about the Harry Potter books. Here's an except below:

If you missed the piece I wrote on class in the series last fall, when I swallowed my pride and came out as a Harry Potter fan, I’ll say it here once more (and hopefully never again): I love these books. It’s a safe bet that I always will, when I force them on my children at some inappropriately young age, or my grandchildren, who will have them zapped directly into their brains. I love the movies as extensions of the books, even the less-than-stellar ones, but I haven’t been looking forward to the final film; I’m not ready for the end of all things.

Thanks so much to our Hogwarts mate Sylvia for the heads up on this essay.

(SOURCE: THE NEW YORKER)

No comments: